Why renew or join CISV?
- Membership makes you eligible for participation in our local, national and international programs. It is connected with our insurance policy through CISV USA. Is Passport camp, Village, Interchange, Step Up, Seminar Camp, or a leadership position on the horizon for you or your child this year? Join now and have fewer things to attach to your application.
- Individual memberships are for adults only. For insurance and other purposes, a child cannot be the primary member on a membership; therefore, Family membership is necessary if children are to participate in the chapter.
- A membership to CISV helps to support all kinds of activities for young people and their families. We do more than just send members to international camps. We have local activities to help build and bond our chapter.
- Membership keeps you up to date on what is happening in our chapter. As a member you will receive all of our mailings. Though if you prefer not, you can opt out!
- Membership helps pay our dues to the National Branch ($10 of the Individual and $25 of the Family membership fees go to National) and to supplement travel & fees for members that we must send to mandatory National meetings and training.
- Even if travel plans are not on the agenda for your family this year, we still need your membership! Program fees do not cover all of our expenses. We continue to count on the support of our past participants and current participants who are not travelling to keep this chapter strong. Your membership helps us to continue providing CISV opportunities to future generations.
- If you believe in Doris Allen’s mission for CISV, “to promote peaceful solutions to worldwide problems through cross-cultural relationships that nurture international understanding”, then you should appreciate the chapter’s commitment to these values in both our local activities and in strong travel programming–sending and hosting children to and from all over the world, for years to come.
Below are our membership levels:
$35 Individual Adult membership $75 Family membership $100 Active Citizen
$150 Global Citizen $250 + World Peace Supporter
**levels over $75 are family memberships in conjunction with donation to CISV Maine
There are 3 ways to join our chapter and pay/renew your membership dues:
1. Register and pay on CISV USA page. Remember to choose Maine as your chapter!
2. Pay by check. Simply mail your check, with a note saying MAINE membership renewal, to:
- CISV USA, c/o Erin Sheehan, 9200 Montgomery Rd, Main building, unit 2, Cincinnati, OH 45242
For Passport Camp Families– Family membership is required. You can renew or initiate membership in any of the ways above, just remember to please note in the comments/notes section at the bottom of the online form (or memo section of your check) that payment is for ¨Maine membership and Maine Passport Camp.¨ Thank you for participating and we hope your child has a good experience!
Join our email list by clicking here