Thank you for your interest in becoming a delegate in one of CISV Maine’s programs. In order to be invited to attend a program, applicants need to follow the steps outlined below. We’re here to help – please review the guidelines below, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
1. Become a member of CISV Maine:
You must become a member of CISV in order to apply to be a delegate.
2. Download the application:
Download the correct application materials for the program you are interested in. Double-check age requirements.
- Village Delegate Application Packet (11 years old)
- Interchange Delegate Application Packet (12-13)
- Step Up Delegate Application Packet (14 or 15 years old)
- Junior Counselor Individual Application Packet (16-17 years old)*
- Youth Meeting Individual Application Packet (16-18 years old)
- Fortnight Individual Application Packet (USA only) (16-18 years old)***
- Seminar Camp Individual Application Packet (17-18 years old)**
- Adult Leader-Staff Applicant Packet (21+ years old)*
- Interchange Leader Application Packet (23+ years old)*
3. Mail your application
Mail your application to:
Kathryn Walker, Application Chair / 451 South Road / Holden, ME 04429
4. Attend Selection Day
Selection Day will be held on January 19, 2019 at the Old Town-Orono YMCA. Details to follow.
Leadership Training Requirements
* All Junior Counselors and Adult Leaders & Staff attend both Local and National Leadership Training.
** Seminar Camp participants must attend Local Leadership Training and complete online National Leadership Training (via Skype).
*** Youth Meeting (16-18, 19+), International People’s Project, and Fortnight participants must attend Local Leadership Training and are NOT required to attend National Leadership Training.