Below is info on regular programming years–hopefully for Summer 2022!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a delegate in one of CISV Maine’s programs. In order to be invited to attend a program, applicants need to follow the steps outlined below. We’re here to help – please review the guidelines below, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Deadline for applications is Dec. 1st, but we are willing to extend it, under some circumstances, just ask!
1. Become a member of CISV Maine:
You must become a member of CISV in order to apply to be a delegate.
2. Download the application:
Download the correct application materials for the program you are interested in. Double-check age requirements.
Participant Applications: Click on link below for the program you are interested in. Please read the cover letter FIRST. Thank you!
- Village Delegate Application Packet (11 years old)
- Interchange Delegate Application Packet (12-13)
- Step Up Delegate Application Packet (14 or 15 years old)
- Junior Counselor Individual Application Packet (16-17 years old)*
- Youth Meeting Individual Application Packet (16-18 years old)
- Fortnight Individual Application Packet (USA only) (16-18 years old)***
- Seminar Camp Individual Application Packet (17-18 years old)**
- Adult Leader-Staff Applicant Packet (21+ years old)*
- Interchange Leader Application Packet (23+ years old)*
3. Mail your application
Mail your application to:
Kathryn Walker, Application Chair / 451 South Road / Holden, ME 04429
4. Attend Selection Day
Selection Day will be held in January, approximately 9am-5pm (snowdate scheduled too) at the Old Town-Orono YMCA. Details to follow.
Leadership Training Requirements
* All Junior Counselors and Adult Leaders & Staff attend both Local and National Leadership Training.
** Seminar Camp participants must attend Local Leadership Training and complete online National Leadership Training (via Skype).
*** Youth Meeting (16-18, 19+), International People’s Project, and Fortnight participants must attend Local Leadership Training and are NOT required to attend National Leadership Training.