This one week summer day camp is a Mosaic Project of the Maine Chapter. It serves children in the local area from 6-10 years of age and provides the participants a unique opportunity to experience other countries and cultures through guest speakers, food, music, games, etc. It is structured to provide a glimpse into the CISV Village program that starts at age 11 and see what a village experience is like. The participants learn the CISV games and philosophy while expanding their own horizons with exposure to other cultures. Passport to the World Camp started in 2005 and has brought on many NGOs to participate and be involved with this early childhood experience with CISV.
- Leader Application Deadline Extended to December 19th!
- Join us November 20th for cooking- Harvest for the Homeless
- CISV Maine 2017 Summer Travel Applications Due Dec 2nd!
- Ever wonder what CISV Maine is all about? Come experience CISV firsthand on November 6th!
- CISV Showcase and JB activity Sunday November 6th
Join us!Find out how to apply for a village or just become a member of our local chapter! Join us today!
Keep InformedSubscribe to the CISV mailing list
Find us on Facebook